There are various additional considerations that are to be taken into account at this time.
We have included a departure point below to try help guide you through these decisions at this time.
• Will you have the funeral service at a Church, Chapel, or other venue?
• Would you prefer a memorial service or no service at all?
• Do you have a preferred Minister or would you prefer me to arrange a Minister?
• Do you require the service of an organist/piper/CD music etc?
• Do you have preferred Hymn (s)/Music items?
• Is the service to be advertised in the newspaper?
• Do you want flowers; if so, colour preference and type of flowers?
• Do you require Hymn sheets (order or service bulletins)?
• Do you want refreshments for approximately how many people, after the service?
• Do you want pall bearers or must the coffin placed in church/chapel?
The matter of cost
The cost of the funeral must be determined and decided upon by the family or next of kin. Preferences vary, as do financial circumstances, but in general the cost depends upon the extent of the services provided and upon the quality of the merchandise selected by the family.
• Covers costs such as the use of mortuary facilities, supplying the hearse and equipment, providing trained personnel, administration costs etc.
• Regardless of what you decide to spend on the funeral, you will find that my complete services offer alternatives to meet your wishes and to suit your means. I am prepared to provide any type of service desired, from the inexpensive to the more elaborate. I aim to meet your needs.
Cost of the coffin
Prices vary according to quality of materials, design and construction. The choice of how much or how little is spent on the casket is entirely the decision or the family or next or Kin.
Represent any payment made on behalf of the family-always with the family’s consent-such as flowers, church fees, newspaper notices, crematorium, cemetery etc.
Payment of the funeral account
The person responsible for the Funeral account is the one who signs the authorisation for the funeral to be conducted.
Payment can be done by cheque, cash or electronic banking (24 hours before service day)
- Why Bernard Ives?
- Our services
- Our contact details
- Initial enquiry form
- Additional information
I just wanted to express my gratitude to you for your kindness and compassion.
Thank you so much for making the effort in forwarding to me the funeral letter and bulletin. It was lovely to see recent photos of Lisa, which I will always treasure. My immense appreciation.
It is absolutely surreal for me to face that within the hour this beautiful person will be no more in body.
With her …. goes a part of me.
Thank you for my good bye to her. Very sweet of you.
It is comforting to know that she was in your good and loving hands.
Regards and in thanks.
To my love:
“My funny Valentine ….you made my heart smile.”
” Stay funny Valentine …please stay”
I will always think of you and will miss you … as I always have.
Rest, my love, the pain and suffering is no more.
Unedited email from Shaun